350g extra firm tofu, crumbled
1/4 cup Vitasoy Almond Milk
Salt and pepper to season
3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
A squeeze of lemon juice
1 teaspoon dried basil
2 handfuls baby spinach or kale leaves
2 vegan puff pastry sheets
Sesame seeds, to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced and line a baking tray with baking paper or spray with oil.
- Season your choice of leaves (baby spinach or kale) with salt and pepper, wilt them and add them to a bowl.
- Add the tofu, Vitasoy Almond Milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice and dried basil to the bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix until combined.
- Halve the mixture between two sheets of puff pastry and roll. Brush the tops of the pastry with some Vitasoy Almond Milk for extra crispiness (optional).
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned and puffed.
- Slice and serve immediately