150g dairy free spread
150g caster sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup gluten free self raising flour
3/4 cup Vitasoy Soy Milky Vanilla
Icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line a 12-hole muffin tin with patty cases.
- Beat the dairy free spread, sugar and vanilla essence with electric beaters until pale and creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between additions. Fold the flour into the egg mixture in batches, alternating with the Vitasoy Soy Milky Vanilla.
- Spoon the mixture into the patty cases and bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown and firm to touch.
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with icing sugar just before serving.