Chai porridge with banana
- 2 cups (190g) traditional rolled oats
- 500ml Vitasoy Oatmilk Original
- 2 chai tea bags
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 bananas, peeled and diced
- ground cinnamon, for dusting
- Place the chai tea bags into a large measuring jug. Boil the kettle and then pour in enough boiling water to fill to 500ml. Allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the oats into a saucepan and pour over the oatmilk. Allow to sit for 10 minutes to soften the oats.
- Pour the chai tea into the saucepan with the oats, and add the maple syrup. Stir over medium heat for 5-10 minutes until oats are tender and porridge is thickened to your desired consistency.
- Top with diced banana and dust with cinnamon. Serve hot with extra milk, if you like.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve