These are delicious, creamy and so amazingly tasty for the hot summery months. Make them for your friends, family and children for a guaranteed thumbs-up!
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 3
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time No cooking but a few hours freezing time
- 140g frozen mango
- 1/2 cup Soy Milky Lite
- 2 tablespoon liquid sweetener (maple syrup, agave etc...), to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until combined, smooth and creamy.
- Pour into three 100ml-sized popsicle moulds.
- Freeze for a few hours until set and frozen. Enjoy!
- Use any liquid sweeteners that you have on hand and adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- I find that pouring hot water over the popsicle moulds helps the ice blocks to release.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve