Choc Protein Chickpea Cookies
- Recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin
- Serves Makes 5 - 10 cookies
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time 15 - 25 minutes
- 1x 400g tin organic chickpeas, drained and
- 1/2 cup good quality, salt reduced peanut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Vitasoy Soy & Almond Milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
In a food processor or blender, blend the chickpeas and almonds until
- Mix all of the ingredients, including the chickpeas and Vitasoy Soy & Almond
Milk, in a bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Using a spoon, make little round balls then flatten them onto a greased baking
try with a fork and bake for 15-25 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack, serve and eat, yum!