Vitasoy Oatmilk is made in Australia with the goodness of Australian grown non-GM oats, and has no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Vitasoy Oatmilk’s contain a dietary fibre called Beta-glucan. Consuming 3g of Beta-glucan per day can help actively lower cholesterol. Just 2 serves of oatmilk bone essentaisl (with 1.5g of beta-glucan/serve) and 3 serves of Oatmilk Original (with 1g of beta-glucan/serve) each day, as part of a healthy, balanced diet low in saturated fat, can help actively lower your cholesterol.
Top tips to kick-start your healthy lifestyle
- Do something active every day for at least 30 minutes. Get others involved to help you stay on track.
- Kick-start your metabolism every day by making sure you eat breakfast. You’ll have more energy and you’re more likely to maintain a healthy weight.
- If you really do feel like dessert, have some! Just split it (and snag the bigger half!)
- When you’re at the supermarket, start at the fruit and veg section so you know you’ll always have fresh and healthy ingredients at home.
- Try to avoid shopping while you’re hungry. You’ll come home with less things you’re craving.
- Plan your shop. Make a list and stick to it.
- Try to count three veggies in every meal, and try to have at least one “meat free” night per week.
- If you need oil, olive, canola, sunflower, soybean and peanut oils are all good options in moderation.
- Limit salt and use alternatives like herbs and spices for flavour. Even a squeeze of lime or lemon can make a difference.
And finally, thinks of 3 healthier habits, like:
- Fibre is your friend. Wholegrains, too.
- Eat mindfully. Slow down and enjoy your food.
- Always take the stairs!