This is a great breakfast to make for the whole family. It has lots of delicious berries to make it nice and colourful and it tastes great.
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 4 (1 serve = 1/4 cup yoghurt, 3/4 berries, 2 tablespoons crumble)
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time 10 minutes
- Fruit Salad: (3 cups berries)
- red currants
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves (and more to garnish)
- Blueberry yoghurt: (Makes about 1 cup)
- 150 silken firm tofu, drained
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- 60g blueberries (and more to garnish)
- Oat Coconut Crumble:
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a tray with baking paper.
Make the oat and coconut crumble: Add all crumble ingredients to a bowl. Stir until combined.
- Spoon out the crumble mixture onto the tray in a single layer. Bake for 10 minutes until browned.
Pull out of the oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes until dried and crumbly. Set aside.
- Make the blueberry yoghurt: process all ingredients, including Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite until creamy and smooth. Set aside.
- Make the fruit salad: Add all berries to a bowl with the lemon juice and mint leaves. Carefully toss to combine. Set aside.
- Divide the berry fruit salad between four glasses or bowls, top with ¼ cup blueberry yoghurt and 2 tablespoons of the oat coconut crumble.
Serve immediately and garnish with extra blueberries and mint leaves.
You can use agave syrup as a sweetener instead of white sugar if you prefer