I’m a little bit obsessed with blueberries in the summertime and this recipe came about due to a surplus of almost overripe fruit. If it’s the middle of winter for you, frozen blueberries will work just as well. I hope you enjoy these not-too-sweet and dairy-free treats!
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 12
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 30 minutes
- vegetable oil spray
- 250g (1.5 cups) plain flour
- 100g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 110g (1/2 cup) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 80ml (1/3 cup) coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 250ml (1 cup) Vitasoy Oatmilk Honey Delight
- 230g (1.5 cups) blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Heat the oven to 180C and spray a 12 hole muffin tin with vegetable oil.
- Place the flour, oats, sugar and baking powder into a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and oatmilk. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Gently stir in the blueberries.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 12 muffin holes and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly before serving warm or at room temperature.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve