A delicious, easy and incredibly quick vegan yoghurt recipe that can be made in 5 minutes!
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves Makes 2.5 cups
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time None
- 300g soft silken tofu*
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Soy Milky Lite, as needed
* Silken tofu can be found in your local supermarket and is the softest tofu, with a custard-like consistency. Choose a plain-flavoured silken tofu.
- In a food processor or blender, add the silken tofu, 1½ cups of the frozen berries and the maple syrup. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle in the soymilk until the desired thinness is achieved.
- Pour into a bowl or container and add in the last ½ cup of berries and stir until combined.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve