Tomato, Olive and Herb Muffins
- Serves 10
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cooking Time 20 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 50g low fat dairy free spread
- 250ml Vitasoy Calci-Plus Soymilk
- 40g grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1/3 cup pitted, sliced black olives
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed Italian herbs
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups gluten free Self Raising flour
- Pre-heat oven to 170oC. Place patty pans into the holes of a 12 muffin pan tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, melted dairy free spread, Vitasoy Calci-Plus Soymilk, cheese, tomato, olives, parsley, mixed dried herbs, and chives. Season with pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Fold flour into this mixture into the flour, mix well, beating well with wooden spoon for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour muffin mix into greased muffin pans, until they are 2/3 full. Bake in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes or until firm to touch (a skewer inserted into the centre should come out clean).
- Allow to stand for five minutes. Remove from pan and place on wire rack to cool.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve