Gluten Free Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups Gluten Free plain flour
- 1 tablespoon Gluten free baking powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20ml canola oil
- 125g blueberries
- Sift flour, baking powder and sugar into mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite and vanilla extract together.
- Whisk into flour mixture until there are no lumps. Set aside to stand for 20 minutes.
- Heat a non stick frying pan and brush with a small amount of oil. Place ¼ cup of mixture into frying pan.
- Drop 8-10 blueberries onto each pancake.
- Turn pancake over when air bubbles on surface burst.
- When brown and cooked through on other side, remove from pan and repeat cooking process for remaining mixture, brushing fry pan with oil after each batch.
- Serve warm with maple syrup, if desired
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve