Terms and Conditions
- 1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- 2. Entry is free and open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older, who are current members of Dietitian Connection (“Eligible Entrants”).
- 3. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- 4. The promotion commences 18/01/15 at 4pm (Eastern Daylight Savings Time / EDT) and closes 26/01/15 at 11.59pm (Eastern Daylight Savings Time / EDT) (“Promotional Period”).
- 5. To enter the promotion, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a) Follow the competition link accompanying the Vitasoy Blended Milks advertorial in the Dietitian Connection e-Newsletter or on the Dietitian Connection website (“Competition Link”);
b) Respond to both questions in the survey accessed via the Competition Link by:
- i. Answering question 1 correctly by way of multiple choice selection; and
- ii. Responding to question 2 by setting out in 25 words of less why they love summer; and
c) Submit their completed survey response / competition entry, providing all relevant details requested by Dietitian Connection and the Promoter, including contact details such as email address for the purpose of enabling the Promoter to contact winners.
Limit one entry per person. Any words submitted in response to question 2 over the 25 word limit will be disregarded for judging purposes.
- 6. Entrants can only enter in their own name and must be current members of Dietitian Connection. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identification for verification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is deemed ineligible to participate, provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
- 7. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter’s decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may only enter once for the duration of the competition.
- 8. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the accuracy in response to question one (1) and creativity, originality, accuracy and clarity of expression in response to question two (2). The five (5) best entries, as determined by the judges, will receive the prize. The five (5) winners will be chosen by Vitasoy Australia Products representatives at 12pm on 27/01/15 at F4 Consulting, Level 2, 60 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. The five (5) winners will be notified by email following the judging (within 24 hours) and must respond to the Promoter’s email within fourteen (14) days in order to claim their prize. In the event that any prize notification emails are returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
- 9. The Promoter may award a prize to the entrant who submitted the next best eligible entry if any prize remains unclaimed within a fourteen (14) day period after the prize notification emails are sent. Such alternate winner will be notified by email and must also respond to the Promoter’s email within fourteen (14) days in order to remain eligible to receive a prize.
- 10. Prize packs will be posted to each winner’s nominated Australian postal address within 30 days of the winner’s successful prize claim.
- 11. The prize pack includes the following prizes:
a) Kambrook Blitz2Go Blender, valued at $49.95 (RRP, including GST) (“Blender”), colour subject to availability;
b) $50 Westfield Gift Card (colour of gift card not specified) (“Gift Card”), valid at participating stores in Westfield Shopping Centres nationwide. Retailers include Woolworths Group, David Jones, JB Hi-Fi, Target, Kmart and Rebel Sport. Gift card valid for 12 months;
c) 2 x Vitasoy Soy & Almond Milk 1 Litre packs, each valued at $3.49 (RRP, including GST); and
d) 2 x Vitasoy Oat & Almond Milk 1 Litre packs, each valued at $3.49 (RRP, including GST).
- 12. Prize packs are each valued at $AUD 113.90 (RRP, including GST). There are 5 prize packs to be won. Total value of prize pool is $569.50 (RRP, including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value between the Promotional Period and the awarding of the relevant prizes to winners. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- 13. In the event of any circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, subject to any written directions of relevant authorities under applicable legislation, to either provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original prize or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- 14. Prizes (other than Vitasoy milk products) are provided by the following Prize Suppliers:
a) Blender: Breville Pty Ltd, trading as Kambrook (ABN 98 000 092 928) of Building 2, 1A Hale Street, Botany, NSW, 2019 (the “Blender Supplier”); and
b) Gift Cards: Westfield Gift Cards Pty Limited (ACN 113 171 663) as Trustee pf the Westfield Gift Card Trust (the “Gift Card Supplier”);
(together, the “Prize Suppliers”.)
- 15. Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions of the Gift Card Supplier, available at https://www.westfieldgiftcards.com.au/Online/Content/Downloads/TCs%202014.pdf. Gift Cards accepted by limited stores in Westfield Shopping Centres nationwide and are valid for 12 months from activation.
- 16. The Blender and Gift Card prizes are provided by the Prize Suppliers, not by the Promoter. The Promoter provides no warranties in relation to the Blender and Gift Card prizes and will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of the Prize Suppliers or otherwise as a result of a winner accepting and/or using any prize provided in connection with this promotion, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which the Promoter otherwise cannot exclude by law.
- 17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- 18. Entrants warrant that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. All intellectual property rights in entries (including any copyright subsisting in the entries) become and remain the property of the Promoter immediately upon submission.
- 20. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia for all matters in connection with this promotion.
- 21. The Promoter is Vitasoy Australia Products, 737 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC 3008. A.B.N 18 088 959 835.