Terms and conditions for the Dietitian Connection Vitamix giveaway:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is free and open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older, who are current members of Dietitian Connection.
3. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences 19/10/14 at 00.01 (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes 16/11/2014 at 11.59pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) create a breakfast recipe which would benefit from a tropical flavour hit using Vitasoy Coconut Milk; and
(b) submit the breakfast recipe via email to email@example.com.
6. Entrants can only enter in their own name and from their own email account and must be current members of Dietitian Connection. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identification for verification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is deemed ineligible to participate, provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
7. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter’s decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. Entrants may only enter once for the duration of the competition. In the case of multiple entries by a single entrant, only the first entry received by the Promoter will be considered eligible and any subsequent entries will be disregarded.
8. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity, originality, accuracy and clarity of expression. The best entry, as determined by the judges, will receive the prize. Judging will take place at 12pm on 17/11/14 at F4 Consulting, Level 2, 60 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. Entries will be judged by a panel of Vitasoy Australia Products representatives, who will nominate a winning entry (“Winner”) and rank the other top 5 entries (“Finalists”).
9. The Winner will be notified by email following the judging (within 24 hours). In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited by the Winner and the prize will be awarded to the next best eligible entry from the Finalists, as ranked by the judges.
10. The Winner must reply to the Promoter’s winning notification email within 1 month of receipt and otherwise cooperate with the Promoter’s instructions (including by specifying an Australian postal address for delivery of the Prize), in order to claim the Prize.
11. The Promoter may award the Prize to the second chosen entry (“First Runner Up”) if the prize remains unclaimed by the Winner within one month after sending the prize notification email. The First Runner Up will be deemed a Winner for the purposes of prize notification under clause 9, and will be sent a notification email and must claim the Prize within one month of receiving the Promoter’s winning notification email. In the case that the Prize remains unclaimed by the First Runner Up, the process set out in clauses 9 to 11 may be repeated until a subsequent Finalist is contacted and accepts the Prize in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The prize is a Vitamix 5200 Total Nutrition Center Blender (Standard model) (“Prize”). Prize colour is subject to availability.
13. The Prize is valued at $AUD 995.00 (Recommended Retail Price including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the recommended retail price of the Prize prior to the date the Prize is ultimately awarded to a Winner. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. In the event of any circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. Prizes are provided by: Peter McInnes Pty Ltd, ABN 96 000 445 269, PO Box 158, West Wallsend, NSW, 2286 (the “Prize Supplier”). The Promoter provides no warranties in relation to prizes and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the conduct of the Prize Supplier or otherwise as a result of a winner accepting and/or using a prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
16. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17. Entrants warrant that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. All intellectual property rights in entries (including any copyright subsisting in the entries) become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
18. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The Promoter is Vitasoy Australia Products, 737 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC 3008. A.B.N 18 088 959 835.