There is nothing better than a cooled zucchini slice at lunch or a tea party. This is an amazing recipe that tastes even better cold. We guarantee that your guests will love it! Enjoy!
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 12
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time 50 minutes
- drizzle olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500g zucchini, grated
- 1 big handful roughly torn kale leaves
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Big pinch of salt
- Big pinch of black pepper
- 350g extra firm tofu
- 200ml Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
In a fry pan on medium to high heat, add the oil and onion and sauté until transparent.
Wrap the grated zucchini in a cloth and squeeze hard to discard the excess liquid.
Add in the garlic, kale and grated zucchini, season with salt and pepper and sauté until the zucchini has softened. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a food processor, add the curry powder, salt, pepper, tofu, Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite, nutritional yeast, flour and mustard and blend until smooth.Combine the creamy mixture from the processor and the zucchini mixture and pour it into a 25cm x 25cm lighty greased tin.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour until lightly browned on top and a skewer comes out clean.
Allow to cool and put in the fridge until needed.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve