Zucchini and Corn Fritters
- Recipe by Dr Sue Shepherd
- Serves 8
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cooking Time 20 minutes
- 3/4 cup plain gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup fine polenta
- 1/4 tsp bicarb soda
- 125g corn kernels
- 1/2 zucchini, grated
- 1 Tbsp dairy free spread, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Vitasoy Ricemilk Original
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley or chives
- pepper to taste
- Sift flour, polenta, and bicarb soda into a large bowl.
- Stir in corn, zucchini, melted dairy spread, egg, Vitasoy Ricemilk Original and parsley or chives. Season with pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of batter into the pan forming small pikelets.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes each side, or until light brown and just cooked through. Transfer to plate, cover to keep warm. Continue until all the batter is used.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve