People usually associate fruity smoothies with Summer, but winter fruit when it is very ripe can be very, very juicy. This beautiful fruity frappe is great for breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up so you don’t reach for a sugar-filled treat!
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 2
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 1 minute
- 1 ripe pear, cored and diced
- 2 ripe plums, deseeded and diced
- 2 oranges, peeled, deseeded and diced
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Vitasoy Oatmilk Original
- handful of ice
- Put all the ingredients into the jug of a high powered blender and blitz until smooth. Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.