White Christmas slice is a festive indulgence. This version is completely dairy-free and vegan… and tastes great!
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 12
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 4 hours freezing time
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut oil, melted
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Vitasoy Oatmilk Original*
- 65g (1/2 cup) icing sugar
- 40g (1/2 cup) coconut milk powder
- 80g (1/2 cup) glace cherries
- 30g (1 cup) rice puffs**
- 40g (1 cup) shredded coconut
- 140g (1 cup) roasted macadamia nuts
*You can substitute the Oatmilk Original for Oatmilk Honey Delight, but the slice will no longer be vegan.
**I used the Freedom Foods brand, but any will do.
- Place the melted coconut oil, oatmilk, icing sugar and coconut milk powder into a large bowl. Stir to thoroughly combine.
- Add the glace cherries, rice puffs, coconut and macadamia nuts and mix well.
- Line a 20cm x 20cm slice tin with non-stick baking paper. Press the mixture firmly into the tin, patting it down and smoothing the top. Cover with cling film and place in the freezer for 4 hours until firm. Slice and serve.
Note: This slice needs to be kept frozen in order to have the correct firm consistency due to the inclusion of coconut oil (in place of copha) which does not set as firmly. Keep slices in the freezer, covered, for up to 1 month and serve directly from the freezer.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve