Watercress and fresh pea frittata
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups watercress leaves, rinsed
- 150g fresh peas
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- 1/3 cup reduced fat vintage cheddar, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 180C. Grease 20cm x 20cm square baking dish.
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix well to combine, and pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake until firm in the centre and golden brown on top, approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly on the bench before slicing. Can be served warm or cold.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve