This will be your new go-to vegan mayonnaise salad dressing as it is quick, easy and so delicious. It will transform any boring salad! Keep it in the fridge for up to three days and enjoy as part of easy lunches such as salads, wraps and sandwiches.
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 10
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time None
- 300g silken tofu
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 handful parsley leaves
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 4 heaped teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (or other sweetener)
- zest of one lime
- juice of one lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Vitasoy Ricemilk Original
- Add all ingredients into a processor except for the ricemilk and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle in the ricemilk to thin out as desired.
- Taste and season with more salt and sweetener as needed.
The garlicy flavour will increase over time… so add as much garlic as you can handle! Store in the fridge for up to three days.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve