These are the most delicious and fluffy cupcakes I have ever eaten in my life! Not only are they decadent and easy, but they are also completely fail-proof. They will work every time! Try these for a lovely present or arrange them on a three-tiered stand for an easy birthday cake idea.
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 10
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time 20 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch salt
- ½ cup vegan white sugar
- 1/4 cup plain-flavoured oil
- ¾ cup Soy Milky Lite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Vanilla Frosting:
- 320g icing sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 50ml melted vegan margarine
- 10ml vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (365 °F) and line 10 cupcake pans with liners or spray oil.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Stir until combined.
- Add in the oil, soymilk, vanilla and apple cider vinegar. Beat for a couple of minutes or so until smooth without lumps.
- Fill each of the 10 cupcake pans with 2-tablespoons of cake batter each.
- Bake for 20 minutes or so until risen and the tops of the cupcakes bounce back when touched.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Make the frosting by adding all frosting ingredients to a bowl and stirring vigorously until combined (Should be thick enough to stir into a soft ball of frosting. If not, add more icing sugar.).
- Pipe the frosting onto your cooled cupcakes as desired.
- Serve immediately or store for up to three days. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve