I urge you to try this incredibly easy recipe. All you have to do is throw everything into a bowl or jar, stir it and then refrigerate it. In the morning when you are still foggy-brained, you can just stumble to the fridge and start eating your oats. It is amazing and delicious!
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 1
- Prep Time 3 minutes
- Cooking Time 0 minutes (6 hours refrigeration)
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Soy Milky Lite
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or jar and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours until thickened and the rolled oats have softened.
- Eat straight from the bowl/jar and be amazed by the ease and deliciousness of overnight oats. Enjoy!
* This recipe is for basic blueberry oats. Feel free to add any of the following to liven up your delicious breakfast: nuts, chia seeds, dried fruit, banana, vanilla extract or spices such as cinnamon.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve