These taste EXACTLY like a doughnut. They are crunchy, sweet and doughy with a beautiful cinnamon flavour.
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 24
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time 10 minutes
- Batter ingredients:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup plain oil
- 3/4 cup Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- pinch of nutmeg
- Ingredients for rolling:
- vegan margarine
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and spray a 24 hole mini cupcake tray with oil.
Beat all 'batter' ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the mini cupcake tray.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- While the muffins are still warm, lightly roll each one in melted margarine and then roll in a mixture of cinnamon and sugar (about 10 parts sugar to 1 part cinnamon). Set them aside.
Best served immediately.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve