Mexican hot chocolate is not just a basic hot chocolate… it is spicy and comforting with a hint of chilli. The chilli powder adds a warming effect and makes you feel so lovely and cosy during these wintery months.
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 2
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 2 minutes
- 500ml Soy Milky Lite
- 2 tablespoons cocoa or cacao
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- a pinch or two of chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- dash vanilla
- In a saucepan on high heat, add all ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Once heated, divide between two mugs and enjoy the comforting yumminess of your vegan Mexican hot chocolate! Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve