Move over old recipes for French toast… we are now introducing vegan French toast which is just as easy and even more delicious! Serve with fresh berries and maple syrup for the ultimate breakfast!
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 3
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 10 minutes
- 6 slices bread
- 1 cup Soy Milky Lite
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (plus more to serve)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- big pinch ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup flour of choice
- oil for pan (spray, coconut etc...)
- berries, to serve
- Make the batter: In a bowl, add the soymilk, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and flour and whisk until combined. Set it aside.
- Heat a frypan until very hot and spray with oil. Dip a piece of bread into the batter and coat each side.
- Place into the frypan and fry for 1 to 2 minutes on each side until brown and crispy. Transfer to a plate. Do this with each piece of bread and then serve immediately with fresh berries and maple syrup.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve