These cute little cookie dough pops are an amazing idea for a party or just as a fun cooking idea. They are not only delicious but also very easy! Children will love making them and adults will love eating them!
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves Makes 45 pops
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cooking Time None (5-10 minutes freezing time)
- Cookie dough:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine, at room temp
- 1/4 cup Soy Milky Lite
- dash vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Plus melted vegan chocolate, for piping
- Mix all cookie dough ingredients together to form a dough. Use 1/2 tablespoon portions of the dough and roll into balls and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and spoon into a piping bag. Pipe the melted chocolate onto the balls in the desired pattern.
- Place the balls in the freezer until the chocolate has set and the balls have slightly hardened. Insert skewers or popsicle sticks and serve immediately. Enjoy!
If you would rather not do the pop idea… you could just add the balls into mini patty cake papers. They would also look cute!
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve