A quick and easy granola recipe that is absolutely delicious for breakfast, dessert or just for a snack. You won’t be able to stop at one bowl and don’t forget to drink the chocolatey milk at the end!
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 10
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time 10 minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 cup dates, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- pinch salt
- Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a large tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, add the oats, hazelnuts, dates and shredded coconut and stir until combined.
- In a small bowl, add the melted coconut oil, cocoa, maple syrup and salt and whisk until combined.
- Pour the liquid into the large bowl and stir until all ingredients are coated and then pour the mixture onto the baking paper in an even layer.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes stirring once after about 5 minutes until it becomes slightly crispy.
Allow to cool for 20 minutes before serving to allow it to get crispy. Serve with Soy Milky Lite for a delicious breakfast treat!
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve