The cajun spice adds a delicious component to the crunchy battered coating of the tofu. Team the bites up with your favourite dipping sauce for your perfect party snack!
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 2
- Prep Time 5 minute
- Cooking Time 10 minutes
- 250g extra firm tofu, diced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- big pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- In a bowl, add the flour, Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite, salt and pepper, mustard, nutritional yeast and Cajun seasoning. Whisk until combined.
Add the diced tofu to the bowl and toss to coat.
- In a frypan on high heat, drizzle oil in the pan and allow to heat.
Fry the tofu in batches in a single layer until browned on all sides.
Season with salt and serve immediately with your favourite dipping sauce.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve