These apple pie oats are easy to make and because they set overnight, it means you have breakfast ready to go in the morning!
- Serves 2
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time Overnight - to set
- 2/3 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 cup Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- dash vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- big pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 small apple (peeled, cored, finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon finely sliced walnuts
Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular can be substituted.
- Mix all ingredients together and divide between two jars.
Place in the fridge overnight.
Enjoy a delicious, grab-out-of-the-fridge breakfast in the morning!