Many people are sad about Soy Milky Vanilla flavour no longer being stocked in Australia so I have tried to recreate it as best I can so you can still enjoy it! This version is on the sweet side so adjust the sugar to your taste.
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 2
- Prep Time 1 minutes
- Cooking Time 2 minutes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or pure extract
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 250ml (1 cup) Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite, chilled
- Place the vanilla, sugar, maple syrup and salt into a small saucepan with 2 tablespoons of water. Stir over medium heat for about 1 minute until sugar dissolves. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Pour the chilled soymilk into a blender and then pour in the sugar syrup. Blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute until combined and frothy. Serve immediately.