A delicious, easy and refreshing breakfast recipe for the hotter months! Easy to make and amazingly yummy.
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 6 (makes 3 cups)
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 2 hours (Setting time)
- 300g silken firm tofu
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular
- 210g strawberries and more to garnish
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. Stir through some extra chopped strawberries. (optional)
- Pour into a container. Refrigerate for a couple of hours until set and enjoy
Sweeteners such as agave or maple can be used instead of the sugar if desired. Banana can be added for extra thickness.