These pops are a fun, healthy way to get your kids to eat fruit. The oatmilk is not particularly thick or creamy, so the resulting pops are more like a refreshing ice block than an ice cream. Just perfect for a warm day or when you don’t want them to lose their appetite for dinner.
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 10
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 5 Hours Freezing Time
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons hot water (from the kettle)
- 125g strawberries (half a punnet), washed and hulled
- 1 small banana (about 150g unpeeled), peeled and chopped
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) Vitasoy Oatmilk Original
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add the honey and the hot water to a small cup. Stir to dissolve the honey. Pour into a blender.
- Add all the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle moulds or an ice cube tray and freeze for 4 hours or until set hard. Remove from the freezer and allow to thaw for a few minutes before removing and serving.