Easy to prepare ahead and very impressive for guests or a special treat for your family.
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 2
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 4 hours or overnight chilling time
- 150g strawberries (about 6 large ones)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Vitasoy Coconut Milk Original
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Strawberries, yoghurt and pistachios, to serve
Vitasoy Unsweetened Coconut Milk can be substituted
- Place the strawberries, vanilla, Vitasoy Coconut Milk Original and maple syrup into a high powered blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass or ceramic bowl and add the chia seeds. Stir for 30 seconds until the chia seeds start to swell and no longer sit dry on the top or sink to the bottom.
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight until it reaches a thick pudding-like texture. Layer in serving glasses with sliced fresh strawberries, yoghurt and chopped pistachio nuts.