These spinach and tofu rolls are great to eat at any time during the day.
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time 15 minutes
- 350g extra firm tofu, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Vitasoy Soy & Almond Milk
- salt and pepper to season
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 handfuls baby spinach or kale leaves
- 2 vegan puff pastry sheets
- sesame seeds, to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius fan-forced and line a baking tray with baking paper or spray with oil.
Season your choice of leaves (baby spinach or kale) with salt and pepper, wilt them and add them to a bowl.
- Add the tofu, Vitasoy Soy & Almond Milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice and dried basil to the bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Mix until combined.
Halve the mixture between two sheets of puff pastry and roll. Brush the tops of the pastry with some Vitasoy Soy & Almond Milk for extra crispiness (optional).
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned and puffed.
Slice and serve immediately
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve