- Recipe by Dr Sue Shepherd
- Serves 20
- 1 ½ cups gluten free self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 1/3 cups (100g) dessicated coconut
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) Vitasoy Ricemilk
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan forced. Grease and line base of a 22cm springform pan or grease a baba pan.
- Sift gluten free flour and xanthan gum into a large bowl. Add coconut and sugar, mix until well combined.
- In a small bowl, add Vitasoy Ricemilk, egg and oil and whisk to combine. Pour into dry ingredients and mix well to combine, ensuring no lumps.
- Pour into prepared tin of choice and sprinkle raspberries over the top. Gently press raspberries in.
- Bake for 40 mins in baba pan or 45-50 in springform tin, until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 mins, then turn out onto wire rack and cool completely.
Optional: decorate with shredded or shaved coconut and extra berries.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve