- Recipe by Dr Sue Shepherd
- Serves 2-4
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time 1 hour
- 200g pumpkin, cut into 3cm x 3cm pieces
- Olive oil
- 6 free range eggs
- ½ cup Vitasoy Ricemilk Original
- 50g goat's cheese feta cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh sage leaves
Pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Place pieces of pumpkin on to a baking tray. Drizzle a little olive oil over pumpkin, toss to coat and bake in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, set aside to cool slightly.
- Reduce heat of oven to 150°C. Line a 18cm x 18cm baking dish with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin pieces over base of baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, Vitasoy Ricemilk Original, feta and sage with a fork until well combined. Season to taste. Pour over pumpkin in baking dish.
- Place in oven to bake for 40-50 mins or until golden brown and firm when shaken. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly for 5 minutes before slicing. Can be eaten warm or cold.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve