Pineapple and coconut is one of the best flavour combinations and here it is enhanced with mint and fresh orange juice to create a sweet and refreshing smoothie. If you’ve jumped on the green smoothie bandwagon then feel free to add a handful of spinach or kale too. Enjoy!
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 2
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 2 minutes
- 250ml (1 cup) Vitasoy Original Soymilk
- 150g (1 cup) diced pineapple, fresh or tinned
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 1 orange, juiced
- 10 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve