Why choose between a smoothie and a cup of tea in the morning? Have both at the same time! The thinness of the ricemilk keeps it light and fruity, rather than milky.
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 1
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 1 minutes
- 1 rooibos vanilla flavoured tea bag
- 80ml (1/3 cup) boiling water
- 1 pear, cored and diced (no need to peel, unless you want to)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Vitasoy Oatmilk Original, chilled
- Place the tea bag into a mug and pour over the boiling water. Add the honey and stir to dissolve. Leave the tea bag in to steep for 1-5 minutes depending on the strength you like. Remove tea bag and pop in the fridge for a few minutes to cool.
- Put the pear and oats into a blender and pour over the tea. Pour in the ricemilk and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.