This recipe is quick and fun to make!
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time 90 seconds
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 tablespoons Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- peanut butter, to spread
- strawberry jam, to spread
- Add all ingredients, including Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular, to a bowl and mix until a soft dough forms.
Divide in to 2 sections.
- Roll each section out in to a strip.
Spread with peanut butter and jam.
- Roll up and place each in a glass with the roll side facing upwards.
Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds until risen.
Serve immediately but beware of the hot jam!
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve