This smoothie is a good source of iron from the spinach. Great post workout or as breakfast on the go.
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 2
- Prep Time 2 minutes
- Cooking Time 1 minutes
- 1.5 cups Vitasoy Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 large overripe banana
- 1 pear, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, lightly packed
- Add all the ingredients, including the Vitasoy Almond Milk Unsweetened, to a blender in the order listed, starting with the milk and ending with the spinach. Blend for 1 minute until smooth and enjoy immediately.