Orange and Coconut Macaroons
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cornflour (gluten free)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste (or pure extract)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Heat the oven to 180C. Line a baking sheet with non-stick paper.
- Put the Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular, maple syrup and cornflour into a medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat for 3 minutes until thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon. Take off the heat.
- Add the vanilla, salt, coconut and orange zest and stir until well combined.
- Roll teaspoons of mixture into rough balls and place a few centimetres apart on the baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown then cool on a wire rack. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.