This is designed to be quick and easy but still full of the best flavours of Summer. Stir it into cooked and cooled pasta for an instant salad or stir through hot pasta for dinner in a flash.
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time None
- 3 whole roasted capsicums (from a jar or the delicatessen), roughly chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Vitasoy Original soymilk
- 10 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- cooked and cooled pasta, to serve
- Place the capsicums, tomatoes and garlic into a food processor or blender and process until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the soymilk and pulse to combine.
- Remove to a jug and stir in the basil and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper and stir through your favourite cooked and cooled pasta. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve