- Recipe by Dr Sue Shepherd
- Serves 6
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cooking Time 20 minutes
- 6 large potatoes, peeled, cut into small chunks
- 1/3 cup Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular
- 1 Tbsp dairy free spread
- Pepper to taste
- Place potato pieces into a large saucepan filled with water. Cover, and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, and cook for 15 minutes or until well cooked (soft when tested with pointy end of a knife). Drain and return to saucepan.
- Use a potato masher to mash potato until very well mashed and very smooth in texture.
- Add Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular and dairy free spread, mix until well combined. Add pepper to taste.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve