Here’s an effortless entertaining recipe that goes perfectly with champagne, they’d be great to serve on NYE! If you would like an even healthier version, simply leave out the cocoa powder and garnish with a fresh blueberry instead of the chocolate chip.
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves Makes 20
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time 2 hours chilling time
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 60ml Vitasoy Oatmilk Original*
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 20 large strawberries
- 20 dark chocolate chips
Notes: *Any of the Vitasoy Oatmilk range can be used in this recipe. The flavoured Honey Delight also would work really well.
- Place the mascarpone cheese, oatmilk, cocoa, maple syrup and vanilla into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined and smooth. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 2 hours until very firm.
- Wash and dry the strawberries then hull using a small sharp knife or melon baller. Place cut-side up in an ice cube tray and pipe or spoon the mascarpone mixture into each one.
- Garnish with a chocolate chip and chill in the fridge until ready to serve. They are best served nestled into a bed of crushed ice on a platter or upright in a decorative silicon ice cube tray (as pictured).
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve