These delicious little lamintons are a great snack you are sure to enjoy!
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves makes 24
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup plain-flavoured oil
- 3/4 cup Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Chocolate Icing:
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/3 cup Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted (use vegan margarine to make the recipe vegan)
- desiccated coconut, to roll
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and spray a 24 hole mini cupcake tray with oil.
Beat all 'lamington' ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the mini cupcake tray in about 1 tablespoon portions.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned on top and once finished allow to cool.
- In the meantime, mix together all "chocolate icing" ingredients until smooth.
When the lamington balls have cooled, dip each one in chocolate icing and roll in coconut.
Serve immediately or keep in an airtight jar until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve