This is a festive drink that is usually served hot, but is also delicious chilled. Add a splash of brandy for a very special indulgence during the holidays!
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 2 minutes
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or pure extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 750ml (3 cups) Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular, chilled
- 250ml (1 cup) Vitasoy Oatmilk Brown Sugar & Cinnamon, chilled
- Place the egg yolks, sugar, vanilla and spices into a large mixing bowl and whisk until combined and thick. Set aside.
- Whisk egg whites with a pinch of salt in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the soymilk and oatmilk into the first bowl with the egg yolks and whisk briskly. Then fold in the egg whites. Drink immediately, or refrigerate until ready to drink. Keeps for 2-3 days in a lidded bottle, just shake before drinking.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve