A delicious dish that can be a hearty lunch, a light dinner, or, cut into small serves for a nutritious snack.
- Recipe by Dr Sue Shepherd
- Serves 6-8
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time 35 minutes
- 3 medium zucchini, grated
- 150g lean rindless bacon, diced
- ½ small onion, finely diced
- ½ cup low fat tasty cheese, grated
- 2/3 cup gluten free plain flour
- ½ cup Vitasoy Ricemilk Original
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C. Combine zucchini, bacon, cheese, flour, Vitasoy Ricemilk Original, eggs and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Pour into a greased shallow baking tray (16 x 26cm) and bake in pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve