- Recipe by Dr Sue Shepherd
- Serves 4
- 500g pumpkin, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sage
- 2 tablespoons continental parsley
- 1 ½ teaspoons gluten free chicken stock powder
- 1 ½ cups Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- 375g gluten free penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon parsley, additional to serve
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (optional)
- Peel and dice pumpkin into small pieces and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain and mash pumpkin.
- Cook pasta according to manufacturer's directions.
- In a non stick frypan, over medium heat, gently cook garlic and then add mashed pumpkin, herbs, chicken stock powder, Vitasoy Lite Soy Milky and 3 shakes of pepper.
- Add cooked pasta and stir until coated with sauce.
Serve into 4 bowls and sprinkle with additional parsley and parmesan cheese if suitable. Serve with a garden salad.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve