Gluten Free Bread and Butter Pudding
- 12 slices of gluten free white bread, crusts removed
- ¼ cup orange marmalade or strawberry jam
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 40g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 600ml Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Grease a 1.5L ovenproof dish. Pre-heat oven to 160oC.
- Spread slices of bread thinly with marmalade (or jam). 3. Cut into fingers.
- Line half of greased baking dish with half of the bread pieces.
- Sprinkle sultanas and half of the sugar over the bread. Top with remaining bread, with marmalade/jam side on top. Sprinkle with the remaining sugar.
- Beat eggs, Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite and vanilla essence well together. Pour evenly over bread, ensuring well coated.
- Leave to stand for 30 minutes to allow Vitasoy Soy Milky Vanilla to soak into bread.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 1 hour, or until golden brown and custard set. May be served warm or cool.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve