Gluten Free Bacon Macaroni Cheese
- 4 rashers rindless shortcut bacon
- 250g gluten free macaroni
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ¾ cups Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- 3 ¼ Tbsp gluten free cornflour
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a small non-stick frypan, sauté bacon pieces until just golden. Remove from heat, set aside.
- Cook gluten free macaroni in a large saucepan of boiling water, until just tender. Drain, set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite with cornflour to form a paste.
- Add remaining Vitasoy Soy Milky Light, mixing well to ensure evenly combined. Season to taste.
- Pour into a saucepan, stirring constantly over medium heat until thickened. Do not boil.
- Add cheese and cooked bacon pieces, stir until cheese melted. Mix in cooked pasta, heat through and serve.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve