A handy snack to have in the cupboard ready to go, or in the lunchbox.
- Serves 25
- Prep Time 8 minutes
- Cooking Time 25-30 minutes
- 3/4 cup gluten free self-raising flour
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 1/3 cup chopped dried dates
- ¾ cup Vitasoy Ricemilk Original
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease and line an 15cm x 25cm deep baking tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add gluten free flour,coconut, sugar, pepitas, sunflower and chia seeds, sultanas and dates. Mix well.
- In a small jug, whisk together Vitasoy Ricemilk Original and egg. Add to fruit and seed mixture and stir well with a metal spoon to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared tray. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until firm.
- Let stand in the pan for 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into 3 x 5cm pieces.